FOISA Section 39 Exemption
From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
Section 39 - Health, safety and the environment
39 Health, safety and the environment
- (1) Information is exempt information if its disclosure under this Act would, or would be likely to, endanger the physical or mental health or the safety of an individual.
- (2) Information is exempt information if a Scottish public authority—
- (a) is obliged by regulations under section 62 to make it available to the public in accordance with the regulations; or
- (b) would be so obliged but for any exemption contained in the regulations.
- (3) Subsection (2)(a) is without prejudice to the generality of section 25(1).