From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FER0201165
- Date: 24 August 2009
- Public Authority: Natural England
- Summary: The complainant requested information in relation to a dune restoration project at Ainsdale sand dunes in Merseyside. The public authority disclosed some information at the time of the request as well as during the course of the Commissioner’s investigation and consequently confirmed it did not hold any additional information matching the request. After considering the case, the Commissioner is satisfied that on a balance of probabilities, the public authority does not hold any information in relation to the request other than that already disclosed to the complainant.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 5(2) - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 12(4)(a) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions