From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FER0193204
- Date: 12 November 2009
- Public Authority: Powys County Council
- Summary: The complainant requested information from Powys County Council (the Council) relating to discussions of proposed gypsy sites in south Powys. The Council refused the request under regulation 12(4)(e) (internal communications). The Commissioner finds that that the Council did not provide an appropriate response to this request since it has failed to conduct a thorough search of its records and has not therefore identified all information falling within the scope of the request. The Council has also breached regulations 5(2) and 14(3)(a) in its handling of this request. In light of these procedural breaches the Commissioner requires the Council to provide a revised response which complies with the requirements of the EIR. The Council is required to either provide the information requested or issue a valid refusal notice.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 5(2) - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 14(3)(a) - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions