From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FER0145824
- Date: 30 June 2008
- Public Authority: London Borough of Camden
- Summary: The complainant requested the Council to release a list of its investigation files relating to reported planning infringements in the borough prior to any enforcement action being authorised for the three month period preceding his request. The council refused the complainant’s request citing regulations 13 and 12(5)(b) of the EIR. The Commissioner has considered the requested information and the Council’s application of these exceptions. In respect of those investigations where the alleged planning breach relates to properties owned by individuals and sole traders, the Commissioner has concluded that this information is exempt from disclosure under regulation 13 of the EIR. For those remaining cases where the alleged planning infringement relates to a company, the Commissioner has considered the Council’s application of regulation 12(5)(b) and concluded that this exception is not engaged. The Commissioner has therefore ordered the Council to release this information to the complainant within 35 days of this Notice.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 13 - Complaint Partly Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 12 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions