From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FER0143741
- Date: 7 November 2007
- Public Authority: Mid Suffolk District Council
- Summary: The complainant inspected information on a planning application at the public authority’s offices, but then submitted a written request for all information relating to it but not generally available for public inspection. The public authority informed the complainant that no further information was held, which was the basis of the complaint to the Commissioner. The Commissioner found that there was no further information held, but the public authority had responded outside the 20 working day response time required by the Environmental Information Regulations 2004.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 5(1) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 5(2) - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions