From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FER0085943
- Date: 15 November 2006
- Public Authority: Salisbury District Council
- Summary: The complainant requested copies of letters supporting the imposition of a tree preservation order which was imposed upon his land by Salisbury District Council. The council provided the complainant with unedited copies of the letters where the writers had consented to disclosure of their identity. Where the writers had not consented their personal information was redacted before copies of the letters were provided. The Council advised the complainant that the redacted information had been withheld under Section 40(2) of the Act. Having investigated, the Commissioner is satisfied that the information was appropriately withheld although the Environmental Information Regulations should have been applied and the information withheld under Regulation 13.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 13(1) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 13(2)(a)(i) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions